Author: yum234

Desc:

JmfR

OK You got Me I was about to smash My PC then I figured it out nice one

teknotiss

Quote from: xavierf on August 10, 2012, 03:48:46 AM
Help?
Spoiler
press and hold "r" to "reveal" the creeper buried under the terrain. that should give you all the info you need to do this one.
[close]
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

xavierf

Quote from: teknotiss on August 10, 2012, 12:24:30 PM
Help?
Spoiler
press and hold "r" to "reveal" the creeper buried under the terrain. that should give you all the info you need to do this one.
[close]

OK, I got it. I went for the wrong AC... Tnx anyway!

teknotiss

Quote from: xavierf on August 10, 2012, 05:07:12 PM
Quote from: teknotiss on August 10, 2012, 12:24:30 PM
Help?
Spoiler
[close]

I already know about those AC places but...
Spoiler
The creeper covers my dig site way sooner than I'm able to dig it and release AC. I go trough 3 blocks down sending mother ship on the top of that whole. So, what am I doing wrong?
[close]

Spoiler
block the upper channel with 2 shields, and dig the lower channels ac block first, then grab first capsule and build 4 shields to force the AC up into the top channel then dig the top channels AC blocks and grab the last capsule
[close]

hope that helps  ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus