Custom Map #7883: Dragon hatchery. By: builder17

Started by AutoPost, November 21, 2019, 08:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7883: Dragon hatchery

Author: builder17
Size: 72x72

Desc:
Experimental opponent that gets more aggressive when you attack it. Please comment on forums if you have any feedback about this map. #Dragons #Vanilla #Spores

Helper

Very rude way for me to wake up this morning!
;D
I'm going to have another cup of coffee and give it another go.
Thanks for the fun.
H

EDIT:
That was more fun this time, but it is one of those kinds of games that makes you want to go back "just one more time" to try to beat your score. Good fun.

Builder17

Quote from: Helper on November 22, 2019, 05:35:57 AM
Very rude way for me to wake up this morning!
;D
I'm going to have another cup of coffee and give it another go.
Thanks for the fun.
H

EDIT:
That was more fun this time, but it is one of those kinds of games that makes you want to go back "just one more time" to try to beat your score. Good fun.

Thank you, going to make another map of this kind. :)

marvinitfox

Am I misinterpreting this?

Build energy
build about 10 sniper.
Send them in at once. Land in the creep even, if you want. They will serve before dying.
end game.

The *only* trick is to not attack them at all, until you have the firepower to kill them all in 5 seconds.

2:49.3, but there is still lots of room for improvement.

P.S.
I *do* like the concept of the unit.
With more of them scattered over a larger landscape, this could rapidly devolve into the Zerg explosion of the century.

Builder17

Quote from: marvinitfox on November 22, 2019, 02:21:35 PM
Am I misinterpreting this?

Build energy
build about 10 sniper.
Send them in at once. Land in the creep even, if you want. They will serve before dying.
end game.

The *only* trick is to not attack them at all, until you have the firepower to kill them all in 5 seconds.

It's first map of it's kind, please forgive any and all loopholes there is currently.  ;)

Builder17

Quote from: marvinitfox on November 22, 2019, 02:21:35 PM
P.S.
I *do* like the concept of the unit.
With more of them scattered over a larger landscape, this could rapidly devolve into the Zerg explosion of the century.

Looks like I should do bigger map with these units.   ;)