Re-install question

Started by PurpleYouko, January 19, 2012, 10:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleYouko

I recently had a nasty virus and ended up having to re-install my operating system.
I backed up my creeper world folder (and various other important stuff) first then copied it back to my hard drive afterward.

Problem is that Creeper World 2 is asking for an activation key again and I have no idea what my original key was or even if it would still be valid after all this time.

How can I get a new key to re-activate the product?

knucracker

Send a mail to support at knucklecracker dot com.  Include your original purchase email and name and I will send you your key.

Grauniad

Your key is valid indefinitely.

It will be in an email sent to you after you purchased Creeper World. I believe (having checked my records) that the email originates from info@knucklecracker.com, if that makes your search easier.

After installation, the key is also kept in the following location. You can see if you backed this up, since it is where all the other CW files are:

%appdata%\CreeperWorld2\keyData.dat

Failing all of the above, you can send an email to support@knucklecracker.com, providing information to confirm your initial purchase and request a new key.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon