Custom Map #311: Assault. By: BlueStar

Started by AutoPost, November 09, 2016, 11:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #311: Assault

Author: BlueStar
Size: 500x270

Desc:
Push forward and defeat the particulate stronghold. I'm still learning how to make a map and I'm sure there's a loophole or two I missed. But I hope you guys like it, and of course I always like your feedback.

ChaosMaster130

In terms of loopholes. You can actually shut down the red particles from spawning if you get enough blue particles on the map. (>3000 I think)
Was pretty fun going around lathe'ing emitters without worry (other then turrets)
Spamming my Up+B Special since 1999!

BlueStar

I'm working on updating it at the moment so you can expect a much harder version to be done with two days. Thanks for the feedback.

Doug

Enjoyed your map.

Spoiler
I took what I assume was the intended approach flipping emitters and taking the first island. Once I had the first Island I sent Omnis on the bottom of the map to take the lower Island with the guns. You can then send them behind the enemy ships and stunners on the right side to make the win relatively easily. Not sure if that island was intended to be taken so easily by omnis?
[close]

TypoNinja

Almost enjoyed the map.

Overuse of cannons, and too many enemy ships with mk7's just turned it into suicide spam.

I was never in danger of losing but I did get to spend the whole time rebuilding things over and over again as I suicide rushed into heavily defended places.