Custom Map #2283: useful numbers

Started by AutoPost, May 27, 2013, 03:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2283: useful numbers

Author: yum234

Desc:

mzimmer74

Be warned that you can get stuck in this map if you destroy the portals before digging through the "infinite" stone in the middle right of the map.  Kind of sucks when you're that far along and realize what you've done!
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.

Katra

Cannot be won (or even survived) without MULTIPLE MULTIPLE miracles of good fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

PMouser

Can t be done, you cant get the techs for weapons and stuff
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Grauniad

Quote from: PMouser on August 31, 2013, 02:31:32 AM
Can t be done,  ....

I see you preface a lot of comments with the above phrase. Here's the deal.

It *can* indeed be done. Maybe not by everyone, but for a map to be uploaded, it must have a score by the map maker. That proves it is possible.  Then, it won't pass moderation without direct intervention from me or Virgil if a map moderator cannot add a second score. I will only pass maps if I know that the map maker has a reputation for incredibly difficult maps. Virgil has not ever, to my knowledge, passed a map without a 2nd score

Now also look at the map stats, if there are more than 2 scores, it mean that many players have managed to beat the map and have bothered to upload their scores. More may have played and not uploaded their scores.

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

PMouser

huh, how to do it? i dont have any weapons, thanks

Grauniad

Look, it's a puzzle map, the clues are in the numbers, Either you figure it out or move on to a different map. I looked at it, I saw Katra's comments and weren't  in a mood to sit around puzzling this one out. Maybe someone who did will give you a clue.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Laithaldien

Dig the terrain NE of your ship, this will allow the packets to reach the NW chamber via the outer route. Get reactor, get coil, get beacon, then the rest.

Quote from: mzimmer74 on June 11, 2013, 05:12:53 PM
Be warned that you can get stuck in this map if you destroy the portals before digging through the "infinite" stone in the middle right of the map.  Kind of sucks when you're that far along and realize what you've done!

Read that, forgot that, did that ...grrr

TLMike

I'm legitimately concerned about why anyone would think this is impossible.

PMouser

i cant get the creeper out of the way of coil. what to do now? ty

Builder17

Clever trick using outer route to access left area. :o

Edit: Are AC numbers on left and creeper numbers connected someway?

These spores/phantoms have too much creeper IMHO.

After solving puzzle it seems to be usual map? Or is there something else? (Don't nullify gateways too early)

Oh neat, AC drones after we destroy very first drone! #AC assist