Daos' Project Void: Discussion

Started by Daos, April 08, 2010, 06:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daos

Sooo, Chapter 4 is in Karsten's hands now. So it should/could be online today (it is 12:30 local time, so I have 12 hours until my prediction was false ^^).

Chapter 4 (and 5) are playing outside, but because of the popularity of the indoor-maps I may add some more in following chapters.

As always I am curious what you think about the map (and it's difficulty). I predicted a Medium, because it was not realy hard to fight back the Void in betatesting. But there is a random start, so "game experience may change" if you are lucky or unlucky.

Full list of all chapters:

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

SPIFFEN

You should add links in your posts ,
then your maps might get played by more players .
There is an link in my signature to show how you make links .
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Blaze

I like them all.  :)

And I also think your prediction on difficulty is near dead-on.
the 3rd one was quite hard.

Daos

So, Chapter 5 is out now. I won Betatesting without the spore attack and edited the spores into the map after the final test. I thought "well, I could call that hard, if you are not prepared for that spore attack".

Now I played it again with spores to post a "first score" for the map, but I think it just ended up medium. But I can not change the difficulty now. Sorry, if you download the map because of the difficulty and not because of the storyline ;)

But the map is still fun to play, I think.