Main Menu

fillgame.com

Started by 4xC, July 20, 2015, 08:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4xC

Given how problematic hacked scores are in the entire series, especially in game 3 which includes an achievement for getting among the top score earners upon completion of a mission, check this site out. Some hacked scores may be comming from players who play here.
C,C,C,C

teknotiss

Hey V
these wastes of skin say they get the owner permission...
and they have ripped off the CW games on kong as far as i can see...
didn't find CW3 on there, but it's a flash only site i think..
scumbags..... >:(
and you need a enraged daemon emoticon.... angry doesn't cut it!!!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

4xC

kongregate is definitely not flash only.

Seen how many unity games have been on it lately?

And yes, several sites do host the CW non-full-game spoofs Training Sim, US, and Evermore and I concur that some of these sites seem quite seedy.

Or are you saying that some sites illegally host full campaign versions of the first 2 CW games?
C,C,C,C

asmussen

Quote from: 4xC on September 21, 2015, 01:34:39 PM
kongregate is definitely not flash only.

Seen how many unity games have been on it lately?

I think when he said that it was flash only, he was referring to the fillgame site, not Kongregate.
Shawn Asmussen

4xC

oh yeah. Well in any case, fillgame is strictly speaking one of those sites that hosts hacked builds of certain online games.

On this site, among other hack sites, you can cheat your way through almost anything and in CW's case, you can clog the leaderboards with illegal scores with impunity.
C,C,C,C