Custom Map #2595: BIM 3 (creep war)

Started by AutoPost, December 23, 2013, 07:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2595: BIM 3 (creep war)

Author: WADraver

Desc:
creep war

WADraver

why so many unlikes  ??? :o
hard begin? long time play ? no 100500reactors?
comment something...

***because i try make map NOT with 50/50saim power emiters(destroy any 1 emiter of creep and u cannot loose >:(), but with creep more power than anti.. not only by create emiters like 100k vs 103/105k but adding preety lots creep on map in begining...
***also cases where u can decide where to build nuller to destroy more creep less anticreep (about 6-7places)
***air destroy buildings in begining... need to rebuild... (idea were to it work like on map 2564(creep stay in place where fall and destroying building)  
here i wana do  destroy them more time...not only 1st 2-4min while anticreep so weak but  like 10-15min... to rebuild more time.. all time action and attention) but i noob still and idk how to do it  ;D
*** random luck part  ::) in down part of map... if it dig left side u can do map faster 3-5 min by destroying 1 more emiter(without destroy anticreep emiter) before down collected creep start move up

so whats wrong... tell if it is i'll do another better  ;)

RichieRich

I think the unlikes are to do with the difficult start.

For me, this is one of the best C/AC maps. The limits on reactors and nullifiers was a bit frustrating and waiting at the end for the two big pools to clear out were the only negatives.

Thanks and do make more please  :)

brian

This is one of my favorite maps so far, right up there with circular reasoning.  Please do more like it, and thank you for it.

PMouser

huh, i had to give up, i dont know how to do it. i cant get the nulifier close enough
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Laithaldien

Here's what I did:
Dig the wall right of the nearest C emitter on your left side, nullify. Move to the left (you need to dig some of the terrain to not get killed initially). Kill the other emitter there and build a small base. Creeper on the upper left will break through but is at a disadvantage, do your thing. From then on, you're set. Most emitters can be removed with no or just one AC emitter, dig wisely :)