Community Campaign

Started by Mrmcdeath, December 29, 2009, 09:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaswarner

I might want to do one, but I didn't buy the full game yet. So, I'd be building blind. I'll tell you when I'm ready.

Mrmcdeath

Wait untill Kamron gets done with his level. It has a story and each person contributes.
Life Lesson #1
When life gives you lemons make lemonade.
Life Lesson #2
Unless life also gives you sugar and a cup, your lemonades gonna suck.

thomaswarner

All campaigns have a story... I think. But I can't make one yet, so when I buy the game I'll make whichever map comes next.

redflame

thanks already have a nice maop ready just need to make the story line
Dont trust who you cant trust.
Kick em when their down

redflame

Ok done only need to be uploaded i'm pretty happy about it. Its called Lost Hope :D
Kick em when their down

redflame

ok done the map is called lost hope i think it worked out great hope you do 2
Kick em when their down

knucracker

I've received a 4th map in the community campaign series from redflame, but I don't think I have received a 3rd map yet...

It might make sense to make the top post in this topic have a list of people who will do each map.  As each map is uploaded, I can edit the post to put a little "[AVAILABLE]" next to it so the next person can grab the map, read the story, then make the next map.  (I've just done this to indicate that the first two maps are available but not yet the third).... so I should not be receiving a 4th map yet.

redflame

yea i fogot about the third because it wasnt availabel yet so all my fault. srry for that.
Kick em when their down

Kamron3

Oh, sorry about that guys! Go ahead and set Red Flame's map as the 3rd, I can't really make maps right now. You can however put me down for the 6th or something. :)

_k

redflame

i'm fine with that virgil do you still have the map i sent you?
Kick em when their down

knucracker

I do, I'll be posting a batch of maps later this morning.
Thanks for the map, btw.

redflame

no problem thanks for posting
Kick em when their down