Custom Map #215: Flokka Flakka. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, October 21, 2016, 09:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #215: Flokka Flakka

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 320x180

Desc:
Polka dots! of death! Yay! ... Wait... that's not good. Also, don't lose you HQ, or leave it undefended. Use struts to fortify yourself.

PMouser

how to beat this death trap, that enemy ship keeps hitting me and wont let me kill it, please help. ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

KingGladiator88

Finally a good hard map!

Best strategy is to stick your HQ in the corner, and put as many missile frigates as possible on the right side to stop the enemy ships.

Remember to disable your ships tanks after they are constructed unless you will be using them shortly. They consume quite a LOT of energy to fill up.

Helios

Tough start... not enough energy to maintain the ships, even with tanks disabled.

Do I have to rush and capture more mines before I the use up the cache?

Sorrontis

Quote from: Helios on October 21, 2016, 11:05:21 PM
Tough start... not enough energy to maintain the ships, even with tanks disabled.

Do I have to rush and capture more mines before I the use up the cache?

I didn't. I hit the right mines and placed omnis to protect them. Be careful of the cannons :)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Sorrontis

Quote from: KingGladiator88 on October 21, 2016, 10:35:26 PM
Finally a good hard map!

Best strategy is to stick your HQ in the corner, and put as many missile frigates as possible on the right side to stop the enemy ships.

Remember to disable your ships tanks after they are constructed unless you will be using them shortly. They consume quite a LOT of energy to fill up.

Thanks. However, the ending is still a little weak.

I'm really proud that I made a decent map with sub 2K Particles.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

PMouser

i still cant beat it, they run from me so i cant kill their ships and so they pick my ships off
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.