I knew that CW3 was going to be one of the Steam Milestone discounts!

Started by thejoe66, June 11, 2015, 05:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejoe66

So steam has this mini-game for the sale and if certain milestones are reached in the game, games on steam will go on sale. Before the game is unlocked they give you hints on what the game will be. The hint where Strategy,  Si-fi, and Tower defense. Who here guessed that CW3 would be the game as well?
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

knucracker

I didn't know it would be the game in that slot :)  But I'm glad it is!

Tjgalon

I already have it of course, but it cool some new people will get to join in the creeper defense squad.

thejoe66

virgilw just wondering, what is the sale discount going to be?
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

thejoe66

90% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so much with a price tag like that A TON of people will pick up the game.

J

It's both the biggest sale and the lowest price in the monster deals section, get ready for more players!

miquelfire

I'm tempted to buy a bunch of copies and put it on Steamgifts

J

Just made a friend buy the game, you just can't let such a good game pass by with that price ;D

Asbestos

$1.49! That's almost an iOS flash purchase! CW3 is going to start selling like one, anyway.