Upgrade questions

Started by Randomgold, October 07, 2013, 01:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randomgold

So, I have two questions about some of the upgrades.  One is about packet speed.  Is there a max speed?  I.E, is there a point where getting another level in packet speed would do nothing, or does it just keep on going up to the point where it we simply can't tell the difference anymore?

Another is about the build speed upgrade.  What exactly does it do?  It doesn't cut the cost of building things, and it has no baring on how quickly packets get to something, so how does this upgrade work exactly?  (I suppose you could also say I'm asking if it's worth it at all, or if aether is better spent elsewhere.)

Grauniad

Quote from: Randomgold on October 07, 2013, 01:57:47 PM
So, I have two questions about some of the upgrades.  One is about packet speed.  Is there a max speed?  I.E, is there a point where getting another level in packet speed would do nothing, or does it just keep on going up to the point where it we simply can't tell the difference anymore?
Yes. :)

Another is about the build speed upgrade.  What exactly does it do?  It doesn't cut the cost of building things, and it has no baring on how quickly packets get to something, so how does this upgrade work exactly?  (I suppose you could also say I'm asking if it's worth it at all, or if aether is better spent elsewhere.)

The packet request rate is increased. The inits will ask for packets faster.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon