Custom Map #7638: KAGYU-33 (EXTREME). By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, August 11, 2019, 08:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7638: KAGYU-33 (EXTREME)

Author: yum234
Size: 256x256

Desc:
KAGYU CHESS. ONLY FOR EXPERTS! DO NOT PLAY this game if you are not ready to restart and change strategy of gameplay! Not too hard but strongly logic game. BIckford - generator of anti-creeper for you. For it activation you need "matches" (full ammo snipers). Be ready for strong attack of evil CreeperClouds and UFO in 5 and 10 min. Help button at the left/down part of the map. #BravoGrabz #BravoKajacx #CteateDreams #GoodLu

miscotii

Who can finish this map in ~20 mins!!? Anyone who completed this map in this much amount of time, can you please record and upload it on youtube? It is unbelievable. I am usually ~15-20 mins faster than the average time but 20 mins on this map seems impossible. Also, this map is whack. (sorry, i just don't like those alien ships and radiation units).

Fireswamp

Quote from: miscotii on August 11, 2019, 10:34:05 AM
Who can finish this map in ~20 mins!!? Anyone who completed this map in this much amount of time, can you please record and upload it on youtube? It is unbelievable. I am usually ~15-20 mins faster than the average time but 20 mins on this map seems impossible. Also, this map is whack. (sorry, i just don't like those alien ships and radiation units).

The 20 minute time was mostly just there because I managed to complete the map in 4 minutes by sniping an inhibitor.  I will try to get a recording up today, but if I don't post it in the next 12 hours I will be away until next weekend and will get a recording up then.

yum-forum

Short time in this map is not impossible!
Fireswamp just has a VERY GOOD LOGIC.  :)

P.S. Without perfect logic also absolutely possible to defence against CreeperClouds and UFO because player have time and many energy&aether to be ready for strong attack. Just big battle. Interesting LAST battle....
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Fireswamp

Quote from: yum-forum on August 11, 2019, 12:26:39 PM

P.S. Without perfect logic also absolutely possible to defence against CreeperClouds and UFO because player have time and many energy&aether to be ready for strong attack. Just big battle. Interesting LAST battle....

Thank you for your compliments. :)

I have a video of my 3:14.9 time currently being uploaded to youtube, was going to share it later today.  I should probably ask you though Yum, do you want me to keep the video private so people have to figure out the quick win strategy on their own?

yum-forum

Quote from: Fireswamp on August 11, 2019, 12:37:56 PM
Quote from: yum-forum on August 11, 2019, 12:26:39 PM

Thank you for your compliments. :)

I have a video of my 3:14.9 time currently being uploaded to youtube, was going to share it later today.  I should probably ask you though Yum, do you want me to keep the video private so people have to figure out the quick win strategy on their own?

Link  to Your video in YouTube possible to put into "SPOILER" (Insert Spoiler  you can find under Font Size).
last

miscotii

Quote from: Fireswamp on August 11, 2019, 11:04:39 AM
Quote from: miscotii on August 11, 2019, 10:34:05 AM

The 20 minute time was mostly just there because I managed to complete the map in 4 minutes by sniping an inhibitor.  I will try to get a recording up today, but if I don't post it in the next 12 hours I will be away until next weekend and will get a recording up then.

Thank you very much!!! Waiting for the recording.

Fireswamp

Quick win video with explanation in spoiler below:

Spoiler
[close]

RrR

This map looks like a huge fun challenge, but if you collect the keys in the correct order (and make sure you get a convenient PZ) the pop-up inhibitors let you ignore the majority of the map. You can easily be finished before the clouds and aliens get started which seems a bit of a waste. If the keys were harder to get,  this woudn't be a problem.

yum-forum

Quote from: RrR on August 12, 2019, 03:46:56 AM
This map looks like a huge fun challenge, but if you collect the keys in the correct order (and make sure you get a convenient PZ) the pop-up inhibitors let you ignore the majority of the map. You can easily be finished before the clouds and aliens get started which seems a bit of a waste. If the keys were harder to get,  this woudn't be a problem.

Absolutely agree. But if main purpose of game is not competition in time score but interesting gameplay you have 3 possible sequence of collecting ShieldKes and 3 absolutely different games!  :D
last

Thimotty

Expanding ground radiation = forced rush game = not my thing!

yum-forum

Quote from: Thimotty on August 19, 2019, 02:25:18 AM
Expanding ground radiation = forced rush game = not my thing!

Yah. Sorry please. It was not the best experiment with expanding ground radiation.  :(
last

yum-forum

New fascinating video of this map from DarkRubberNeck:  :D
last