CW3 Online Version?

Started by Jamz, April 05, 2014, 08:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamz

Was just wondering virgil, do you plan on making a small online version of CW3 for Armor Games/Kongregate etc. as you did with CW1 and CW2.
Only reason I ever became aware of CW is because of those online versions of CW1 and CW2 you made which I happened to spot on AG.

knucracker

Probably...  a small web version with a few missions.
It will only be available on Kongregate and my site (and any other site that takes unity web content), though.  AG doesn't take Unity  games last time I checked.  In time there may be other technologies that work across more sites, though.

cooltv27

I know free world group takes unity, and I would rather go to FWG then AG, not sure why I guess I just like blue better then white and green
would love the see the game there, as the other games are there to
uh oh here comes the creeper, QUICK GET SOME BLASTERS READY! wait, wait, wai, FIRE! IM ON FIRE! NO, NO, NO, GET AWA (the rest was taken by the creeper, taken back and eaten)
I has a youtube channel youtube.com/user/cooltv27

Tjgalon

Well, I found creeper world cause of Kong my self. I am a badge hunter, like i am a steam achivment hunter, heh.

hbarudi

Quote from: Tjgalon on April 06, 2014, 10:22:16 AM
Well, I found creeper world cause of Kong my self. I am a badge hunter, like i am a steam achivment hunter, heh.

Me too  :) Also used to hunt for games for windows live achievements too, but that system is about to expire very soon along with age of empires online and halo 2 pc

Also I was one who found cw1 on kongregate, but waited until the cw2 pack before buying both.