A Tragedy Forgotten - A Five Part Map Series By Ebon_Heart and PeterPower

Started by Ebon Heart, January 24, 2012, 02:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katra

Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

2b3o4o

Quote from: Katra on March 06, 2012, 06:11:47 PM
*Steals the other whip.* ;)
Whaa?! Well, I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but...(/Grave face) I'm afraid it has. *Pulls out pocket sized dark beam* Die!!!!!

CobraKill

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

2b3o4o

Quote from: CobraKill on March 06, 2012, 06:48:11 PM
Terrain Sheild! :P
Whaaa!?!?!?!?!? *Starts randomly chucking nexi around.* :D

Shimizu

I just found this thread, and the first comment that comes to mind is, "WHAT!?!? I thought we killed that dragon in part 1!!!"

Looking forward to it ;)
Meow?

Ebon Heart

Quote from: Shimizu on March 06, 2012, 07:21:42 PM
I just found this thread, and the first comment that comes to mind is, "WHAT!?!? I thought we killed that dragon in part 1!!!"

Looking forward to it ;)
You killed a physical manifestation of the dragon, but Pandemalzu's spirit is still very much alive. And that was from feeding off a small underground magma pit... wait till you see him in his cave! With 15 fire crystals to feed off of. :D
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Ebon Heart

I ran into a slight setback in ATF2, for anyone who was expecting the map to be released last night. Some drones were killing anti creeper that was used for a trigger, effectively fooling the game into thinking you had dug up terrain before you had.

Gabar

Is this still coming? First part was very, very good. It was one of the best maps I have played.

Thank you!  ;D

Ebon Heart

I'm putting the finishing touches on ATF2 right now! They're all very complicated maps, so they take a while. :P Parts 3, 4, and 5 are started as well, so those shouldn't take as long. We did them all as a group to get art and stuff out of the way before PeterPower left.

CobraKill

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Ebon Heart

For those of you who want to know what's coming in ATF2... it isn't pretty. :P It's amazing, it just isn't pretty if you aren't careful. Here's an example: I need to tone some stuff down... but this is what happens if you're careless. lmao.

mpete

it looks a bit to forgiving, maybe some phantoms?
sorry for any misspellings.
signed,mpete

2b3o4o

Quote from: Ebon Heart on April 01, 2012, 12:38:15 AM
For those of you who want to know what's coming in ATF2... it isn't pretty. :P It's amazing, it just isn't pretty if you aren't careful. Here's an example: I need to tone some stuff down... but this is what happens if you're careless. lmao.
Looks like something that might happen to me. :P

Quote from: mpete on April 01, 2012, 12:58:01 AM
it looks a bit to forgiving, maybe some phantoms?
Don't listen to him!

Ebon Heart

I need to tone down those bottom emitters..... before those break loose, it's doable. maybe even fields to keep them contained where they won't cause issues... Also, there's something wrong with the combination lock.

2b3o4o

I had the very great pleasure of testing ATF Part 2, and I'd like to relieve you all by saying that you should feel free to let your expectations go ridiculously high. The beginning was an excitingly desperate struggle, and the ending is...well, uh...broken. But fear not! Ebon Heart has already nearly fixed it! In fact, I don't want to raise any false hopes, but the map seems to be nearly done!