Custom Map #7781: MPZ-11. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, October 10, 2019, 11:30:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #7781: MPZ-11

Author: yum234
Size: 99x99

Desc:
With inspiration from PastorHealer I created this map. Not hard (maybe only start), with friendly MPZ (Movable Power Zones) and AI Emitters created by Harrymcb. Also exist Power Redistribution System created by Regallion. If you kill emitter his power redisdtribute to another remains emitters. #BraboHarrymcb #BravoRegallion #ThanksToPastorHealer #GoodLu

DWCW3

After 23 minutes, the orange emitters are too close and too strong.  I don't understand the strategy you intended for this one.

cmm

How do you move the moveable power zone?

yum-forum

1. If you obtain first MPZ you can place it in some distance from coming orange emitter, put on MPZ nullifier and destroy it.
2. Moving MPZ - just click on left/down green mark of MPZ and then to distination point (should be flat 3x3). Then you can place any unit on MPZ. But befor change location of MPZ you should remove unit from MPZ and then you will be able move MPZ again.

In my new map MPZ-12 you have possibility to make training with MPZ because game has very easy start.
Good lu!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

DWCW3

Oh are the orange emitters not part of the 'redistribution' mechanic?  Your description made it seem like nullifying one would just make the rest stronger.

yum-forum

Quote from: DWCW3 on October 11, 2019, 01:22:26 PM
Oh are the orange emitters not part of the 'redistribution' mechanic?  Your description made it seem like nullifying one would just make the rest stronger.
Yes and No. You can nullify orange moving emitter but power of it will be redistributed to all other emitters. Only after destroying orange emitters (in comparison with blue usual creeper emitters) you also can get MPZ.
last

DWCW3

Still not finding any solutions to this one.  I'd love to see a screenshot from someone at the 23:00 mark where they don't just immediately get swamped.

yum-forum

Quote from: DWCW3 on October 14, 2019, 03:42:55 PM
Still not finding any solutions to this one.  I'd love to see a screenshot from someone at the 23:00 mark where they don't just immediately get swamped.

Something like this screenshot?
last

pastor.healer

cornucanis

yum-forum

Quote from: cornucanis on October 20, 2019, 11:59:06 PM
Quote from: pastor.healer on October 20, 2019, 12:48:43 AM
This map seems so familiar :)

A map so nice it had to be made twice  ;)

Nice.

pastor.healer  -> yum234 -> cornucanis  :D
last