Custom Map #10: Unown

Started by AutoPost, December 23, 2013, 02:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #10: Unown

Author: Tau

Desc:
A former space station on an asteroid, but something happened to the tarrain. At least there are some weapon plans still intact.

Helper

Excellent concept and a really fun game to play.
Not sure how I missed then when it came out, but hope that you come back with more.
Definitely a "Fav" game.
H

antijava

How do I get started on this?  I get bombarded with spore and the 3 towers I'm allowed aren't near enough to stop them.

Helper

Quote from: antijava on March 25, 2014, 11:11:30 AM
How do I get started on this?  I get bombarded with spore and the 3 towers I'm allowed aren't near enough to stop them.

I'll look at this later, but I think the key was taking out the Spore Tower and AE, then using them to hold Beams. It might be a couple of hours, but I'll be back.
H

Helper

Picture at about the 2:00 mark.
Let me know if you need more.

D0m0nik

Gone back to some of the first maps, there's some real gems here. Maps 4 and 10 well worth a play in particular.

teknotiss

Quote from: D0m0nik on February 26, 2022, 05:10:28 AM
Gone back to some of the first maps, there's some real gems here. Maps 4 and 10 well worth a play in particular.

lol we need to get you the title "necromancer in chief!"  ;D ;D 8)

but i agree some of the early ones are brilliant!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus