Will there be community Youtubers?

Started by billybob, May 08, 2013, 06:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfman2000

Quote from: Michionlion on September 28, 2013, 09:27:36 AMThere is currently a Mac RC, so most likely windows and mac will release at the same time.  Linux, on the other hand, is probably a few months down the road.

Appreciated. While I do have the first two Creeper Worlds on Windows, I usually have better stability with recording on the Mac. Plus, my Mac has a bigger resolution.

Dark18

Michionlion

"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

asmussen

Shawn Asmussen

Dark18

ups sry  :)

Yep i posted that in the wrong thread

TonyP2000

I plan on making some YouTube videos myself. Considering one of my courses has to do with social media marketing. I might be able to apply some of the stuff I learned in the course to marketing the game. Plus I might use some viral marketing of this game to put in my final project too.
Vote Tony!

J

Now I know how easy and fast it is to record and upload CW3 video's with fraps, I might do a walkthrough/promotion of one of my maps every now and then like I did with Electricity Quiz and Super Tower 2.

wolfman2000

The LP plan is on hold for now. My computer can't handle the complicated missions well. Shame too.

May consider streaming if it won't mess with my stuff much.

Michionlion

Oh, that reminds me.  Pretty much all weekend I will be streaming over at www.twitch.tv/michionlion.  Later on, after I finish the story, I'll be doing some custom map development.  So feel free to join me!

EDIT:  there are also a few new/old videos at my youtube channel.
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

timotimo

in case somebody is still wondering about what recording software to get, i can wholeheartedly recommend OBS, the open broadcaster software. There's currently a rewrite of the software going on in parallel to main development that will result in a mac and linux port, but so far OBS is perfect for live streaming and recording to disk on a windows system.