Impossible Code Maps

Started by Mare, June 16, 2011, 05:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmileyCoder

@Fisherck, I don't believe that can be beaten. I can grab the gem, but thats really it. After a short while the drones are let out, and I have no build space to do anything.
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

Fisherck

Quote from: SmileyCoder on December 28, 2011, 06:50:42 PM
@Fisherck, I don't believe that can be beaten. I can grab the gem, but thats really it. After a short while the drones are let out, and I have no build space to do anything.

Don't forget the 12 phantoms every 43 seconds ;)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Kithros

It's almost possible to hide under the left emitter, if you could dig further down then it might be possible by sending a conversion bomb down to the 300M+ emitter to bubble yourself from the creeper - but there's no room to build shields after going there since you can't dig any more space for the LS.

Vext

bears are for noobs Large/High
To surface emitters completely cover all available surface in under 10 seconds and all air space in 40 seconds.  also phantoms coming every one minute

Kholim

It's also very difficult on medium, due to the drones.

SmileyCoder

bears are for noobs Large/HighThis is the best I have managed to achieve:
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

CobraKill

Has any one managed to beat Boo Large/High yet?
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Fisherck

Quote from: CobraKill on January 15, 2012, 03:15:28 PM
Has any one managed to beat Boo Large/High yet?

you could look this up in the scores to see if anyone has submitted a score yet. :)

http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld2/viewscores.php

But no, apparantly there hasn't.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps

CobraKill

Quote from: Fisherck on January 15, 2012, 03:31:25 PM
you could look this up in the scores to see if anyone has submitted a score yet. :)

Sorry.

CrazedSeal

Well, someone did  Boo Large/High

Edit: Not me :P
I'm Back!

Kithros

I can't take any of Emperium's times seriously since he is exploiting some hack/glitch in at least some of his times (for instance, he has a 25 second time on day 2, which is 100% definitely impossible). I do not believe that is a legitimate time.

Fisherck

Not only that, I swear when I checked yesterday, there wasn't a score for Boo large/high :)
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps

CobraKill

Quote from: Fisherck on January 16, 2012, 10:18:25 AM
Not only that, I swear when I checked yesterday, there wasn't a score for Boo large/high :)

He said he did it last night in chat. I also think he may be a troll. He needed me to explain to him how to enter code maps. Although he says he uses google translater (from Spanish/Portuguese) I don't trust him... :(

Jarin

street think then large/high

Actually, any size, since the surface emitter prevents action. Have tried building up in a corner like may let here on the first page, but the emitter is much closer. I can snag the gem, but there's no way to build fast enough.

suprnova74

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuv large/high

I can get myself just barely under the surface on the left and can get some time from the drones and the left pocket of creeper if I don't take one of the gems, but either I have to spend all of my crystal energy on a shield wall or on phantom coils to beat off the 10 phantoms every 45-ish seconds.  Perhaps someone with better timing can beat this one.

EDIT:  Attached image and large/medium is doable.