Custom Map #1082: C. wars episode 2. By: C. Wars

Started by AutoPost, February 15, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1082: C. wars episode 2

Author: C. Wars
Size: 300x300

Desc:
THE LINE 2/2 player: Moder Story: You managed to defend the line, almost killing G. Offen. Luckily he survived and jumped away. Now he finds himself in the Chickador controled Sector 68. His ship is damaged critically. Something must have gone wrong in the process of jumping! At least, his squad has found him quickly and already have build there little base. They ve even brought one of the Emitters with them Mission: - Defeat the rebels - Collect Ticon technology - Don t let G. Offen die - Have fun - Profit

Neoshade

I can't figure out what allows the energy mine [10] in the bottom left to become available! It seems to happen at random, sometime after i have mired the area. It's as if there is some particle or mire in the way that won't move.
Any ideas?

FOXX

Quote from: Neoshade on October 05, 2019, 08:14:11 PM
I can't figure out what allows the energy mine [10] in the bottom left to become available! It seems to happen at random, sometime after i have mired the area. It's as if there is some particle or mire in the way that won't move.
Any ideas?
Hi Neoshade,
I took a look and in that corner there is an enemy mirespawner with settings shown in image.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Kerbal Kowbell

I got another funny situation, where the blue ships placed themselves in a way that I could not reach the last shipbuilder in upper right corner.
Nothing to do about that on this map, but it should be a hint that when making a map we'r not supposed to put several thingies in any corner.