Weapon suggestion: Mine

Started by cpaca, November 18, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpaca

The mine: Floats on creeper and anticreeper. 
After an amount of time floating on creeper [with a default, but configurable], the mine blows up 
The mine doesn't get destroyed by creeper, as it sticks to the ground below it, and inserts a vacuum to decrease density and float.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)

Karsten75

Quote from: cpaca on November 18, 2017, 05:33:38 PM
The mine: Floats on creeper and anticreeper. 
After an amount of time floating on creeper [with a default, but configurable], the mine blows up 
The mine doesn't get destroyed by creeper, as it sticks to the ground below it, and inserts a vacuum to decrease density and float.

You mean something like Conversion Bombs in CW2. except with a no-cost bonus for staying alive an indeterminate time?

cpaca

However, the mine just does damage 
no turning it into ac, none of that, just damage.
To use [OUR] Custom Modules, go to Forums/Knuckle Cracker/PFE/Map Makers, Ship Builders, and Coders, Go to the pinned posts, find the one named "Custom Modules Thread", Open it, Scroll down until you find ShipModule, Apply that into your map, do not apply it into map if one copy already exists, Apply the Adder script (Sometimes named "Master.prpl, sometimes [shipname]Adder, etc.) and the actual used scripts [which i will state in my posts]. If one copy already exists, do not apply another copy. -The CMC :-)