Custom Map #42: Styglek Stronghold

Started by AutoPost, August 21, 2011, 10:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #42: Styglek Stronghold

Author: TonyP2000

Desc:
Even with the Styglek on the path to liberation, many continue to fight blindly for their Loki masters. They have built strong holds on many planets. This is one of those planets.

Ebon Heart

Great map... My only complaint is... It looks like the styglek sneezed all over it. Lol. (yes, I just had to....)
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Katra

Be sure you save some crystal energy. You'll need it.   ;)

(The end is something of a slog. I set up on the last two points of field compressed creeper and walked away for dinner. All the while putting 70+ energy into launchers.  ;D)
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Lord_Farin

Quote from: Katra on August 22, 2011, 09:36:17 PM
Be sure you save some crystal energy. You'll need it.   ;)

(The end is something of a slog. I set up on the last two points of field compressed creeper and walked away for dinner. All the while putting 70+ energy into launchers.  ;D)
I agree on the slog part. However, I only used 55 energy and still managed to beat your time  ;)
But I bet I could have been faster by using more launchers  :)
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

Keeno

I don't know if there was a deliberate trick. With the two ltiny cells with multiple millions of creeper within i put a beam onto them and all of the creeper came out makin git much quicker to clear up. Very good map
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing