Custom Map #3: Transporter

Started by AutoPost, August 16, 2011, 04:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3: Transporter

Author: virgilw

Desc:
Conserve your anti-creeper.... you'll need it!

Ebon Heart

I got so close with this one! There was about 50 creeper in that box when I ran out o anti creeper.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

knucracker

When I play this one I conserve the AC until the map is nearly over (defeated drones).  After that I carefully use shields and repulsors to guide the AC straight to the teleportation box.  I will even go so far as to stage the creeper in a compressed state just to the right of the teleportation area.  I do this by pipe-lining repulsors.  When everything is ready, I'll inject the AC into the box and watch some AC on C domination.

Ebon Heart

I'll have to give it another go some time... I let he AC out way too early.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Fisherck

Spoiler
I brought it over as fast as I could. But while building my blasters to take on all the drones, I let the anti-creeper be moved by the fields that move the anti-creeper to the top enclosed chamber. Once I have the drones under control I release the creeper and let it run through. :)
[close]
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

Kithros

I pretty much just sent it all the way straight through, and killed off the gateway and emitter at the same time as transporting all the creeper. The drones killed a bunch of my blasters, but I still nullified the emitter and gateway before the anti-creeper was done moving so it didn't really matter.

JmfR

I went to the end of the map lists and found this little gem nice use of the fields I enjoyed this map very much

jctreese

How do you open thet bottom chamber of creeper

J

Quote from: jctreese on November 10, 2012, 12:39:42 PM
How do you open thet bottom chamber of creeper
You can't. You must push all AC to the lower-left 3x3 square. From there it will be moved to the bottom chamber.

GoofBall

i tried 4 times and just dont get it