Custom Map #1096: LAZOR

Started by AutoPost, May 11, 2012, 01:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1096: LAZOR

Author: Con Badger

Desc:
You get one laser and little else - think you can fight off the creeper that's eating its way up towards you?

TonyP2000

IMMA FIRIN MY...aw forget it...

Nice map, but once you use a single dark beam to block off every tunnel, you pretty much win.
Vote Tony!

teknotiss

true, but that could be said of quite a few maps, no?
i liked this one, for me it was all about choosing the most efficient path of mirrors.
keep it up author!  ;D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Con Badger

Aw, thanks! <3
I always noticed that in maps where you had a laser, the rest of the weapons were pointless - you just lasered everything, cause it was easier. So I made a map with nothing BUT a laser!
I kinda made it on a whim, but I playtested it repeatedly - that's why I put the bomb at the bottom, to help with the lingering creeper pockets.

Thing is, I'm not sure what else to make! Maybe another one-weapon map?

teknotiss

you'll come up with something!
keep up the good work  ;)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

grega

Interesting map. Thanks for making it.