Custom Map #1309: CREEPER WARS PART 1. By: Danu

Started by AutoPost, April 11, 2021, 02:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1309: CREEPER WARS PART 1

Author: Danu
Size: 512x128

Binnes

Very easy if you rush, you can nullify everything before spore/blobs/skimmers/eggs are released.

flamewolf393

THIS MAP CHEATS!!

I dont know how the hell you programmed this map, but it literally fucking cheats. I had all but one more emitter nullified and the whole map covered in anticreep at 5 minutes when all of a sudden huge fountains of creep just suddenly started randomly spawning all over the map, destroying almost everything I had done. There was literally no way anything could have spawned in the random locations it was spawning.

Durikkan

Quote from: flamewolf393 on May 16, 2021, 09:18:44 PM
THIS MAP CHEATS!!

I dont know how the hell you programmed this map, but it literally fucking cheats. I had all but one more emitter nullified and the whole map covered in anticreep at 5 minutes when all of a sudden huge fountains of creep just suddenly started randomly spawning all over the map, destroying almost everything I had done. There was literally no way anything could have spawned in the random locations it was spawning.

Looking at this map in the editor, there's no scripts like that in the map.  The only scripts are for the 3 titan units (sweeper / airship / bertha).  So it basically had to be either spores or eggs, and both of those have normal values set, so nothing too out of control. 
I'm known as Auri in cw4.