Custom Game music

Started by CobraKill, September 30, 2011, 09:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CobraKill

Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

UpperKEES

Yeah, that would be great, but I'm afraid it would be too hard for map moderators to be able to check if copyrights haven't been violated.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

MadMag

mopa42

You could always make a playlist of free music somewhere else, post a link to it in the map comments, and say something like "for maximal awesomeness while playing this level, start this music when you start the map".

MadMag

..or start Foobar (like I do) and play your favorite CW music in superb quality..

Cavemaniac

Quote from: MadMag on September 30, 2011, 02:28:22 PM
..or start Foobar (like I do) and play your favorite CW music in superb quality..

I usually fire up iTunes (TM - all rights reserved, foreign and domestic in perpetuity) and play my favourite/highest rated/most played music...

...which, at the risk of losing what little street cred I've built up here, is usually Weird Al Yankovic...

:-[

Electric Six goes well with CW2 too!
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

faustico

does anyone know what the names of the original songs on CW1 are anyways ive looked around on google but cant seem to find anything on it

UpperKEES

Quote from: faustico on October 03, 2011, 05:17:34 PM
does anyone know what the names of the original songs on CW1 are anyways ive looked around on google but cant seem to find anything on it

See here: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=164.msg940#msg940
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview