automatically delete tech domes when full

Started by markd, February 28, 2012, 12:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markd

There are some 700 some odd tech points worth of technology (735 maybe?  I forget exactly but I'll use it).  If I collect the 735 points, can the tech domes delete themselves?  You do this with the ore rigs when they run out of ore so it seems like you could keep a simple counter of how many tech points are left to use and then delete the domes then.

Or even in leiu of, or in addition to, what about the ability to select all domes in range like you can with weapons?  Or perhaps a select all domes key.  There could be scenarios where one might want to disable or disconnect all domes and all ore rigs so that the energy goes elsewhere.

It would be great to be able to hit T, C or something to disconnect all tech domes.

Karsten75

Been suggested before. Won't happen in CW2. Look for it in then next game - maybe.

Shimizu

I see the merit of the suggestion, but pause-click-x-click-x-click-x-click-x-click-x is pretty fast...before I discovered the 'x' key could obliterate something I used to be frustrated by this but now doesn't seem such a big deal in the grand scheme of things.
Meow?

Ekira84

That's a really good idea, I always end up with way more technytes than i'd ever need simply because I get engrossed in another part of the game and stop watching it.

Another idea that would make my day would be if tech domes and reactors could be double clicked to select all in range, like it does with the weapons. Then it's just simply destroy all highlighted units.

To be fair though, pause and click - x repeatedly does work.. it's just irritating if you're like me and build about 20 tech domes  >:( lol

thepenguin

Quote from: Ekira84 on May 07, 2012, 10:19:53 AM
That's a really good idea, I always end up with way more technytes than i'd ever need simply because I get engrossed in another part of the game and stop watching it.

Another idea that would make my day would be if tech domes and reactors could be double clicked to select all in range, like it does with the weapons. Then it's just simply destroy all highlighted units.

To be fair though, pause and click - x repeatedly does work.. it's just irritating if you're like me and build about 20 tech domes  >:( lol

hold x and click on units :)
We have become the creeper...

tornado

hey
i use an ubutu machen and i noted that your pic is tux:liunxs mascot
also i like penguins my self

from tornado
Now CEO of Particular Endeavors. http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=23752.new#new
We apologize for all inconveniences that we caused.
Quotefirst, you have to imagine a very big box, fitting inside a very samll box.
then, you have to build one

RedRedRoze

Or simply allow to select multiply tech domes by double-clicking, like the weapons.
double click - x - done

koker93