User Space (virüs alert)

Started by tugberk turkey, September 25, 2011, 08:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tugberk turkey

ıam dont go to the map please help me :-[ ??? :'(

CobraKill

Ther is no collectors. Play the story and figure it out
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

Grauniad

Are you claiming that there is a cw2 map with a virus in it? Or are you referring to a map with the name "Virus Alert?"

Neither of those issues belong in this forum.

If you are warning us of a Virus, then you should post in the "Support" board.  But I can tell you that a Map does not have a virus, and it is only the cracked copies of CW2 that has a virus when you download it from a different site than from Knuckle Cracker.

If you need help with the map, then please look at the section of our forum called "Creeper World 2 - Custom Map Comments" and find a thread in there for the specific map you are wanting to talk about.  From the Maps database you can also find a link to the discussion thread for a map.

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

UpperKEES

This guy is obviously just trolling....
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

thepenguin

Quote from: UpperKEES on September 25, 2011, 04:15:37 PM
This guy is obviously just trolling....

trolling and spamming, or maybe just a bad understanding o' english
We have become the creeper...

Grauniad

I've sent him a message and asked him to slow down. I thing there is an age problem, a language problem and maybe a bit over exuberance/over-enthusiasm involved.

UpperKEES

I don't think your message will come across, see here: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=8230.msg54938#msg54938

The quality of the forums is not getter better recently, with (hopefully) more new members to arrive soon. What kind of impression will these new players get?

Many interesting topics are being snowed under because of spamming, trolling and ridiculous suggestions.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Grauniad

If you guys jump on the posts, then it gets harder to clean up. Report to Moderator works and does not evolve into a meta-discussion that also leaves an unfavorable impression.

It is easy enough for me to go in and zap a number of his posts, but they are like custom maps - not everyone has the same standards. :)

lich98

:) my map was featured in the forums i'm happy all over
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra