Order custom maps by rating?

Started by toastkid, March 09, 2012, 04:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toastkid

Hi - love the game.  I spend all my CW2 time playing custom maps and it would be great to have the ability, on the "Find maps online" page, to order maps by highest rated first.  It would also be nice to have a dropdown for "Hide maps i've downloaded".  That way i could easily see the most highly rated maps i haven't already played.

Cheers! max 

2b3o4o

Quote from: toastkid on March 09, 2012, 04:54:11 PM
Hi - love the game.  I spend all my CW2 time playing custom maps and it would be great to have the ability, on the "Find maps online" page, to order maps by highest rated first.  It would also be nice to have a dropdown for "Hide maps i've downloaded".  That way i could easily see the most highly rated maps i haven't already played.

Cheers! max 
Map rating isn't everything, many people will rate a map down, simply because they can't beat it.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: 2b3o4o on March 16, 2012, 07:02:14 PM
Quote from: toastkid on March 09, 2012, 04:54:11 PM

Cheers! max 
Map rating isn't everything, many people will rate a map down, simply because they can't beat it.
I hate that... and also, that pretty much guarantees that popular maps gain popularity while unpopular maps die.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!