Custom Map #3827: map 143 PAC-03. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, August 06, 2016, 05:48:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #3827: map 143 PAC-03

Author: yum234
Size: 100x100

Desc:
GOD-08 (Game On Desire of MasterBata and Ratboy). Please, enjoy! :) #PlayAsCreeper #GoodLuck!

GoodMorning

Remember to redirect Runners by strategic Digi removal, and this is a fairly straightforward map.

The trick to the lower crossing:
Spoiler
Broad front, Void Digi can be removed to let the contained Creeper flood out and be re-formed into a larger Digi bridge.
[close]

This will get you through. Fast, no; sure, yes.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

chwooly

Quote from: GoodMorning on August 06, 2016, 07:08:03 AM
Remember to redirect Runners by strategic Digi removal, and this is a fairly straightforward map.

Spoiler
Broad front, Void Digi can be removed to let the contained Creeper flood out and be re-formed into a larger Digi bridge.
[close]

My time will never be fast, Of course if they change the scoring to reflect actual running time vs paused time that could change haha. Anyway. I just
Spoiler
swapped out all the emmiters for spores once I had the top done and pointed them all at the sw and about 3 landed the first time adn once I had a bridge up just changed back to emmiters again and over ran the CN's.
[close]

Anyway, Yum another great map. I do with there was just a little less micromanagement involved but still 10/10
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

yum-forum

Quote from: chwooly on August 06, 2016, 10:20:32 AM
Quote from: GoodMorning on August 06, 2016, 07:08:03 AM

Spoiler
[close]

My time will never be fast, Of course if they change the scoring to reflect actual running time vs paused time that could change haha. Anyway. I just
Spoiler
swapped out all the emmiters for spores once I had the top done and pointed them all at the sw and about 3 landed the first time adn once I had a bridge up just changed back to emmiters again and over ran the CN's.
[close]

Anyway, Yum another great map. I do with there was just a little less micromanagement involved but still 10/10

Thank You for good comments and good rate!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last