Custom Map #9423: Retake the Ore Mining Facility. By: Jason Stevens

Started by AutoPost, April 01, 2021, 01:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9423: Retake the Ore Mining Facility

Author: Jason Stevens
Size: 256x256

Desc:
This is the easiest difficulty level version of this map. Not to say this map is easy - just to say this is the easiest version ;) This is NOT a sleeper map. #Sleeper-Spore #Sleeper-Strafer #Sleeper-AA #Heavy-Creep #Spore #Runner #Aether-Factory #Mass-Drive-Plant #Expensive-Collectors #Expensive-Reactors #AC-Turret

marvinitfox

Ok, this one is easy enough, if you start very carefully.

The only bit that needs attention is right at the start, where you *absolutely must* get some PZ reactors running before the eastern spores make an appearance.

time 33:03.6, but the dang game refuses to give me the submission screen, even though it announces victory. Memory problems on my potato, i think.

Now off to try the harder difficulties.
I will return triumphantly, bearing my shield of victory,
or dead, carried on my shield of defeat!

(anyone got a shield I can borrow?)

Johnny Haywire

Jason,

Thanks for making a cool map like this for players of pretty much every level to enjoy. I liked the challenge of the "impossible" version, and found this one to be doable without pausing or saving, which to me makes it more like a realistic simulation. You're definitely a master builder (and player)!

Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

jasons2645

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on April 04, 2021, 11:39:25 PM
Jason,

Thanks for making a cool map like this for players of pretty much every level to enjoy. I liked the challenge of the "impossible" version, and found this one to be doable without pausing or saving, which to me makes it more like a realistic simulation. You're definitely a master builder (and player)!

Thanks for the map!  ;D ;D

Glad you liked it!! 

Johnny Haywire

Those produce Mass Driver Artifacts (the big bombs that make huge craters)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?