Update Maps

Started by theo, March 22, 2015, 01:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theo

Can someone tell me how to update my maps?! I tried to remove the fire freezes in Rupture by posting it again but I the old one didn't disappear! Can someone delete the old one(that with fire freezes) for me?

Karsten75

In general we will not remove a map that has scores posted on it.

theo

But can you update it? I accidentally put fire freezes in it!

J

Once a map is uploaded, it can no longer be changed. If you made some huge errors in the description there's a way to fix it, but the map itself can't be changed.

theo

Then cann you add a row before the hashtags saying "There is a secret way to win fast. Hint: did you check your inventory?". And what happens with the no fire freeze version I posted?

theo

Quote from: theo on March 22, 2015, 02:45:49 PM
Then cann you add a row before the hashtags saying "There is a secret way to win fast. Hint: did you check your inventory?". And what happens with the no fire freeze version I posted?
Forget about that. Just let the fire freezes as a easter egg, but what happens with the no fire freeze version? I already posted it.

teknotiss

well you have two versions up, no worries  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

pawel345

Just remember for the future to double check your maps before upload :D