Official Greenlight Topic for CW3

Started by knucracker, November 04, 2013, 02:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwinse

Way to ruin Grauniad's surprise guys. :P

(Congrats Virgil!)

Grauniad

It wasnt' my surprise.. :) Virgil's more likely.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

EllisInWonderland

pawel345

thepenguin

Quote from: kwinse on February 19, 2014, 02:48:27 PMWay to ruin Grauniad's surprise guys. :P

Nobody reads this thread.  Except for the people who do, of course. :D
We have become the creeper...

knucracker

Flabort

Cool. What's having access to the API like?
My maps: Top scores: Sugarplum, Cryz Dal, Cryz Torri, Cryz Bohz (Click fetch scores, page courtesy of kwinse)

knucracker

The API I already had access to... but I'd not really looked at it much.  So now I'm installing Visual Studio and will relive my C++ past tomorrow :)

thejoe66

So now that you got greenlight is the process of uploading the game to steam going to be a long one or some quicke things here and there
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

knucracker

Medium length I think.  Think in terms of a few weeks perhaps.  I have some things I need to add to the game to take advantage of some of the steam functionality...

asmussen

If you add any steam achievements, I nominate "I dropped a line of shields with a nullifier at the end!" to be the name of one of them. :)
Shawn Asmussen

Kharnellius

Oh, wow congrats!!!  That happened much quicker than I expected.  You should be proud! :) ;D

Clean0nion

Quote from: asmussen on February 20, 2014, 01:03:16 AM
If you add any steam achievements, I nominate "I dropped a line of shields with a nullifier at the end!" to be the name of one of them. :)

And make my pic the achievement icon!

miquelfire

Maybe post some blog post of progress if possible (unless what takes the time is the programming stuff that 90% of the blog readers wouldn't care about. I'm in the 10% BTW)

thejoe66

I would also love blog posts, but one more thing are you even allowed to have steam achievements on your game i don't know if it's just me but i remember reading something about how your game has to surpass a certain mark in steam sales or something like that to qualify for achievements
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion