Custom Map #35: Wrong side. By: Sorrontis

Started by AutoPost, September 17, 2016, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorrontis

Quote from: harrymcb on September 30, 2016, 02:56:06 AM
i just played this map! i am surprised how easily i beat it i even got the top time 8). my time won't last long though. i even saved the embargo, though it was half dead by the time it got energy again. :P this map looked fun and did not disappoint 10/10

thanks, glad you enjoyed it!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Ranakastrasz

The Embargo is actually really good for shielding lathes or just blocking stuff in in general. I assume it is used to block off emitters in missions where you can't kill them?

Sorrontis

Quote from: Ranakastrasz on October 10, 2016, 02:03:50 PM
The Embargo is actually really good for shielding lathes or just blocking stuff in in general. I assume it is used to block off emitters in missions where you can't kill them?

Correct!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

hbarudi

The way I did it is different, I couldn't easy use hq to kill emitter at start due to its strength, I instead got the amp gems and then started at the bottom, map full of enemy particles and slow progress until I got that 5000+ particle emitter to die with the entire fleet built including rebuilding the special ship.