Custom Map #1315: Master Chief's Playground

Started by AutoPost, July 29, 2012, 04:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1315: Master Chief's Playground

Author: DanHall4Freedom

Desc:
Initially inspired by P Game 1692. Adittionally inspired by KernoX Game 1298.

KernoX

Nice work. But it is hard for me. I have to learn from you. I did not get to the part you took from me.

DanHall4Freedom

Hi KernoX, Think "wide array" of coils to spread out phantoms attention. Then closing them in on the gateway. Once phantom are contained, next main objective is to stop the enemy dig sites. Examples

Helper

Master Chief -
Very well done.
I forgot the mission about half way through, so will have to call for a "repeat".

S/F

KernoX

This I did immediately. For me the problem was stop the rush of creepers. Traps near technical plans are quite problematic. I know how to stop the dig sites. i will do it with anti-creeper coverage. But the massive attack of creeper from my kind fields is a nightmare.

Helper

Quote from: KernoX on July 30, 2012, 10:27:35 AM
Traps near technical plans are quite problematic.

The only Creeper field you HAVE to deal with is the one around the "Tech". By then you have a C-Bomb to take it all out.

Use the "R" key to identify (and avoid) where the Hidden Creeper is.

DanHall4Freedom

Yeah, those creeper, stopping them before it's too late. It's not easy. I've failed several times. I know I can beat it. But it's not easy. Trying several different ways, with & without Dark Beam, with & without destroying all. Thanks for the inspiration.

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.