Respawn emiters?

Started by wcale, August 02, 2011, 09:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wcale

What You think about new very strong emiters in random place on field, showing after destroy all base emitters. How strong emiters might be calculated on base my reactor/techs and other...
In CODE mission the next difficulty marked as extreme. And much harder moving enemy if no in surface.
Something harder, because if is no surface enemy, every mission is like: very easy :(

And something extra, like Thor, can will be build very long time. So, this thor can be enemy as well, constructed by enemy creeper ;) Can be destroy only with experimental weapon.

And upgradable reactors ;)

And bigger maps, please...

crazyone76

strong emiters = already in
random place = not gonna happen becuase that would frustrate alot of ppl if it spawned right on top of your ship
dificulty = nonexistent but I know you mean complexity
good idea ^_^
thor = nevarevar
upgradable reactors = already there (tech)
bigger maps = good idea ^_^ very original
go Dutch
go Netherlands
Holland ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wcale

Quote from: crazyone76 on August 03, 2011, 03:17:56 AM
random place = not gonna happen becuase that would frustrate alot of ppl if it spawned right on top of your ship
upgradable reactors = already there (tech)
bigger maps = good idea ^_^ very original

Upgradable more than now is, to be ready for showing random emitters (of course in difficulty extreme), bigger maps for eventualy flee.

Ranakastrasz

You do know that there is pretty much no point to increasing production much more than it is right? due to the limit of 60 energy per second, It is quite an issue indeed,

Ebon Heart

There's no limit, only a major speed bump at 60 pps
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Ranakastrasz

Quote from: Zero Cool on August 03, 2011, 07:09:24 PM
There's no limit, only a major speed bump at 60 pps

The limit to how many packets that can be distributed is 60 + crystal energy, so unless you somehow manage to not overbuild http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=6923.msg43432#msg43432
and conserve some of your crystal to the end, you can send out however much dang power you feel like.

UpperKEES

Quote from: Ranakastrasz on August 04, 2011, 03:07:51 PM
so unless you somehow manage to not overbuild and conserve some of your crystal to the end, you can send out however much dang power you feel like.

Or just don't pick up one of the gems until you really need it.... ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Ranakastrasz

Quote from: UpperKEES on August 05, 2011, 01:55:27 PM
Quote from: Ranakastrasz on August 04, 2011, 03:07:51 PM
so unless you somehow manage to not overbuild and conserve some of your crystal to the end, you can send out however much dang power you feel like.

Or just don't pick up one of the gems until you really need it.... ;)

:p