Creeper World: User Space Launching Tomorrow!

Started by knucracker, September 19, 2011, 01:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

Creeper World: User Space will be launched tomorrow (September 20, 2011)

For those who aren't familiar with it, CW:US is based on the original Creeper World engine and features twelve custom maps.  It's a flash game, free to play, and will be distributed across the various flash portals. I hope it is a good way to raise awareness of the Creeper Nation, and to introduce a whole new wave of players to what it is like to boil away the blue menace.

For the game to be a success, I need your help.  I will be launching the game on Kongregate.com tomorrow.  The launch of any new flash game is critical, and every 5 star vote helps.  So, when the game goes live, I will post back as a reply to this message.  When you see it, head over to kongregate and vote 5 stars on the game.  While you are at it, feel free to post some scores that will no doubt be rather impressive.

I will also be posting on the knucklecracker facebook page as well as on twitter (http://twitter/knucracker).  So if you don't check the forums, you will see the announcement there. 

Every vote counts and is critical in the beginning.  Be sure to tell your friends about this as well.  If we work together, CW:US could end up highly rated and bring in lots of new folks to our growing nation.  Vive la Creeper World!

Grauniad

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon