Main Menu

Slow Drones

Started by cclloyd9785, August 31, 2011, 09:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cclloyd9785

So, I just don't get it.  Why would the default drone speed be 1 if your only option for a slower drone is completely stationary.

I suggest you make it so that the default is 12, and 36 is the max speed (With 36 being as fast as 24 is now)

Kithros

You can use numbers between 0 and 1.

Ebon Heart

Really? When I try to type in .5, for example, it will either give me a 0 or a 1. I don't think there's an in between... But I think it was possible to do this in an older version of the editor. Odd...
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Kithros

Quote from: Ebon Heart on August 31, 2011, 10:27:28 PM
Really? When I try to type in .5, for example, it will either give me a 0 or a 1. There's no in between. Sorry... Maybe in the next update. I coulda sworn this used to be possible...
Oh, that's actually strange - you can't anymore, it definitely used to work (I have drone speeds 0.4 in 'the Rings of Jupiter'..)

florrat

Quote from: Kithros on August 31, 2011, 10:30:36 PM
(I have drone speeds 0.4 in 'the Rings of Jupiter'..)
And some drones which were MUCH slower ;D I already wondered how you did that... I hope that in a next version of the map editor it will be possible again. :D

knucracker

Yes, this was a bug I introduced in the last map editor build.  The next update to the map editor will allow fractional drone speeds again.