AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #682: Surrounded

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 230x230

Desc:
You really are.

Sorrontis

What's  this? A map!

It's an easy one. No PRPL, no nothing. Just a little fun.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

D0m0nik

What's this? Not even a trace of evil! I think I've said it before but your going soft in your old age  ;)

Sorrontis

I didn't want to be evil. My evilness is in hibernation right now. It'll be back when the spring is in.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

GoodMorning

I don't know - this has psychological trickery.

Spoiler
Specifically, I anticipated traps and sudden changes at every turn, and became increasingly suspicious. I was eventually disappointed (in myself, mainly).

Flip-Emitters? Must be hiding delayed normal Emitters.
Cannons? Beware, they will saw off half a ship in one shot, if it even survives.
They're soft? They'll have friends with slightly shorter range.
Ships? They'll be invincible if not killed fast.

And that's without waiting for a script to trigger.
[close]

For once, respectable ships were not as butter to the particles. Fun map, but constant anticipated doom made it a strange experience.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

It's psychological warfare against the veterans  :P

Johnny Haywire

This is... scary? It makes me want to make an acute inflection at the end of the sentence? And talk like a blonde from California? Because I'm wondering what has happened to Sorrontis? Is he really kind and loving and compassionate? Or is this just a prelude for some ominous impending devastation which he is planning?  :o

Thanks for an easy map, dude?  ;D ?

#everythingisaquestion #questioneverything #blondishisaforeignlanguage
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?