Game Does Not End

Started by NoShip, January 15, 2010, 12:02:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoShip

Well in a nutshell i have played your game from start to finish  through the missions and i would like to bring to your attention that if any person actually finishes the game with out the aid of the big a^^ ship at the end, the game fails to end the man proudly anounces that he will fly the non existant ship into the black hole and then we sit there looking at it swerling.

basicly its stoped like a stuned mullet.

how ever as interest i can continue to build all sorts of things while the black hole is spining

can i surgest this could be a really cool opitunity for an easer egg, somthing along the lines of "ha ha smarty pants you did it the hard way so we are blowing up your city, go back and do it again:P"

also the clock stops
you will be happy to know that i have chosen to submit a few screen shots from the "end game" includeing the imedate outcome of the missing ship  and a few after i have rebuilt i nice little city again

i thought the nice SAM in the middle would be a good touch everyone knows the centre of the universe can use a few misiles

anyway thanks for a good game, and let me know if you do descide to actually make a change, because as hard as it is the game can be beaten with out the help of the big ship

Kamron3

Pretty easy to beat the game without the Thor, just takes like 3-6 minutes ;)

Also: the story is ending, but a new story is being born in CW2, as the admin here, Virgilw, has announced he would like to do. You can also have an 'alternate' ending when you beat it (WITH THE NEWER VERSION <- click to update)

Some things were fixed in the new version.

_k