Custom Map #1841: Lifestream

Started by AutoPost, December 30, 2012, 08:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1841: Lifestream

Author: Shimizu

Desc:

teknotiss

loved this so much i replayed without DBeams, just makers and CBombs in a time of 16:40. it took me 14:02 with DBeams  ???
anyway it's worth saying again, great map cheers dude!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Angel

Am i the only one who didn't realize we had C-boms and DBeams -.-
All of my maps take a few things:
1. Patience.
2. Saving often/trying different things every time.
3. Knowing that the simple is always wrong.
4. Love for your great Angel who spends hours and possibly days on maps that people hate. :D

fitz

Quote from: Angel on December 31, 2012, 02:42:43 PM
Am i the only one who didn't realize we had C-boms and DBeams -.-

No. It is a frequent habit of mine. I only noticed when I saw the high density crepper and decided there must be another way  :'(

teknotiss

me too, i was working on the drones and emitters at the bottom when i noticed the millions of creeper in the large chamber. then i saw the experimental tab!  ::)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus