Custom Map #31: Taurus

Started by AutoPost, August 19, 2011, 07:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #31: Taurus

Author: Lich98

Desc:
My First installment of the Creeper World 2 Worlds Like age 1. More to Come later!

lich98

How did you all like the map. I know its easy but i'm following an increasing dificulty level. More Of these levels and many more to come soon.
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

Sqaz

Quote from: lich98 on August 20, 2011, 10:40:37 AM
How did you all like the map. I know its easy but i'm following an increasing dificulty level. More Of these levels and many more to come soon.

Well, it's easier than Novus Orsa, the only thing you have to do is place three nullifiers and you can't possibly do anything wrong.
You should know that all of the people playing these Custom maps have already played through the Story Maps and are probably quite good at this game; certainly good enough to know how to play it.

So to be honest I fear that noone had any fun in playing this map.
I already noticed that a lot of map Authors decide to start their series with an extrordinary easy map, but noone will find a challenge in that, just start with a map that has atleast a little fighting. Even in Novus Orsa you couldn't win in less than a minute and had to engage the Creeper.

lich98

Ok the 3rd map in my sieries will be a real challenge a long map without the use of micro rifts i'm still working on this one though hope to have it up by wedensday. Just uploaded the second map not really a challenge though.
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

dk9146

Only thing that made me play this map more than once to figure out how a few people had higher than a 9920 score. Figured it out and moved on.