Custom Map #1511: AC Assault. By: Dp

Started by AutoPost, December 22, 2014, 02:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1511: AC Assault

Author: Dp
Size: 128x84

Desc:
My first attempt at a map, I had no idea it takes so long! This is a pure AC only map, sprayers and bombers at the ready! #AC

Johnny Haywire

Wow, 131 downloads and only 8 scores - You really know how to make maps, matey. I must admit, although I saw a solution right away (perhaps not the best solution, I dunno), it took me a really long time to properly execute it. Would've preferred having to kill all the emitters before the inhibitor, but the main challenge is just being able to build up a base that can withstand all the spores.

Great first map! I feel bad that it gets such a low rating. I'll give it a "10" just to help that!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Martin Gronsdal

this was your first map?

best first map I've ever seen!

D0m0nik

Thanks MG. Learnt a lesson with this one, multiple options are fun and uneven relay locations are annoying!

yum-forum

For me the best was MARS PAC maps!  :)

BTW: D0m0nik promissed to me many years ago to create one more MARS map!  :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

D0m0nik

Yum - I tried but I cannot remember how to make them! I can't even find the map folder on my laptop and remake one. I am not great with computers at the best of time!

yum-forum

Quote from: D0m0nik on November 23, 2021, 02:05:20 PM
Yum - I tried but I cannot remember how to make them! I can't even find the map folder on my laptop and remake one. I am not great with computers at the best of time!

It is pity but not problem at all.
Main - you are here and still good friend!
Be healthy and Good lu, D0m0nik-sama!  :)
last

D0m0nik

Thank you Yum! All the best to you too!  ;D

teknotiss

Quote from: D0m0nik on November 23, 2021, 02:05:20 PM

search for a folder called "creeperworld3" in your "Documents" folder.

the worldeditor and colonial space map folders are in there.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

yum-forum

Teknotiss-sama, You are an optimist!

Good lu!  :D
last

Johnny Haywire

Wow, it took nearly SIX YEARS to get a second comment on this map? So unfortunate!

Yanno, after all this time I still remember this map. It was a great challenge. And of course the Mars map. And that crazy Death Star map (might've been my fav of Dom's right there).

Dom, you don't give yourself enough credit. And if you do need help with computers, we'll all pitch in and hire someone's nephew to come over there and help ya out, lol. Or we'll pay for Yum to fly over to your place and you guys can work together and then all sorts of good things will happen!  :o ;D

Well, thanks for this map, and all the other maps you DID make - and being the perennial optimist I'm hoping you eventually make another one!  ;D ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

D0m0nik

I had a little look, I may be able to edit an old one and make somthing new. Let me see if I can figure out Mars 777!

Martin Gronsdal

yum-forum

last