Custom Map #1308: GMM-10. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, January 13, 2019, 01:01:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1308: GMM-10

Author: yum234
Size: 250x190

Desc:
GoodMorning Mode game. More traditional map with new GM's units. #BravoGoodMorning #BravoVirgil #GoodLuck

NachoMan

This map is one of the most fun I can remember playing.  I actually went to play through a second time, and for some reason a few minutes into the game when all of the energy pods are exhausted, my energy costs spike up to 400-500 and stay there.  It seems to be charging me 30 energy per omni (consumption goes down by 30 if I destroy an omni).  I'm not building anything and I don't have any ships that appear to be consuming much energy.

If anybody has any thoughts I'd love to know.

Also, thanks Yum for continuing to make such great maps.

FOXX

Quote from: NachoMan on January 20, 2019, 08:11:52 PM
This map is one of the most fun I can remember playing.  I actually went to play through a second time, and for some reason a few minutes into the game when all of the energy pods are exhausted, my energy costs spike up to 400-500 and stay there.  It seems to be charging me 30 energy per omni (consumption goes down by 30 if I destroy an omni).  I'm not building anything and I don't have any ships that appear to be consuming much energy.

If anybody has any thoughts I'd love to know.

Also, thanks Yum for continuing to make such great maps.

Hi NachoMan, welcome to the Forum.

Seems like normal behaviour with Omnis. If you have more it really can drain Your energy.
Also when an Omni is Build each Omni can story 100 (i believe) energy.

Omni Reactor Tech fixes this.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last