Custom Map #506: Tactical Infiltration. By: JoaoPistori

Started by AutoPost, January 04, 2017, 11:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildwarrior

Hi everyone :)
First escuse my english, I'm from Romania
I have two small question:
1. what does "Black Hole" ship and how it works?
2. sometimes, one of my ships transforms and get the ability to fire blue balls ... in what conditions is it trasforming?
Great map ... 10/10 ... go for more :)

FOXX

Quote from: wildwarrior on December 21, 2017, 02:25:21 AM
Hi everyone :)
First escuse my english, I'm from Romania
I have two small question:
1. what does "Black Hole" ship and how it works?
2. sometimes, one of my ships transforms and get the ability to fire blue balls ... in what conditions is it trasforming?
Great map ... 10/10 ... go for more :)

Hi Wildwarrior,

welcome to the Forums.

1 - When the Black Hole Ship is Charged (the moment that the Totems on the Ship go Spinning) you can press the "B" key to place the "Black Hole" in Range.
      When the Black Hole is Placed it will last for 20 Seconds and will suck in all Particles in Range.
2 - The "Transforming" is likely the Charging up from the Blue Ball before it shoots.

Greets,
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

wildwarrior

FOXX

The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

anx/baka/bakatest

For anyone looking for help in the last sector, the ship I will not name special ability destroys the shield on structures, you don't have to fight to the back of the sector to destroy the shield.

toolforger

I have to say I'm pretty frustrated. It's really hard to get anything done with that little amount of energy to build and power your ships, building stuff from the reactor ship speeds up things but then some stray attacker shoots them anyway, and when I finally managed to get a foothold at the bottom border those mega monster ships showed up and ran over everything.
I could do better, but not without tons of saving and reloading and microoptimization, and even then I'd never know whether I'm still on track or if I'm already too late and not going to get the decisive tech that I even have a hope.
Throw in that none of the ships have decent armor (so if you need to ram with something else than the Hammer you lose not just hull but also expensive weapons), and we're back at "never make a single mistake".

Hell, I like coming back from mistakes. Joao Pistori's maps don't allow it.