[Interface] The game doesn't return to the map screen after completion

Started by strigvir, October 01, 2016, 12:47:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strigvir

The only way to rate the map is opening it again, which can become problematic once the amount of maps grows in number.
Also I browse with "Not Played" and "In Progress" checkboxes on, so completed maps vanish from the list. CW3 didn't have this problem, btw.

Tarmandan

Are you talking about exchange maps? If yes see if this here is the bug that applies to you as well http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=21616.0

toolforger

No, it's a different issue: There's no way to supply a rating when finishing a game, other than looking up the game in the list again. Which doesn't happen if you do not have the "Completed" filter on (which is useless once you have completed more than a few dozen games).

I think the "you have won" screen should offer a rating, that would be easiest.
Or use the Creeperworld 3 solution: Winning takes you back to the details screen, where you can submit the rating.

knucracker

Yeah, this is by far the biggest complaint I get.  I can't promise anything but I will take a look and see if there is something I can do about it.

There are two views in the exchange, and that complicates matters. If it were a really simple thing I would have taken care of it already. But, I'll have another look at it and see if I missed an affordable solution.