Main Menu

Patch

Started by CodeKiller, November 06, 2009, 05:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CodeKiller

Hi all.

For the IE8 users, when you download the patch from http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/patches/CreeperWorldPATCH-0272.air, if it becomes a .ZIP file you just need to unzip it in your game folder.
No problem under FX.

When I try to download the .AIR fil it says the application is already installed... It's a small problem with a patch.
By definition a patch need the original program to work, if no it's not a patch.  :D
I think it occures when you have the game installed but without a first time launch because I have the message :
QuoteYou must install the full game and run it at least once before installing a patch.  Once you have done this, then install the patch.  You can install the full game over this version, run it, enter your license key, then reinstall this patch.

This is a problem because I don't have the installation file (I should have delete it inadvertently... So I can't play the game anymore... -_-'

Have a nice day.

knucracker

You should be all set.... I just emailed you a link to the full install that you lost.  Just install that and you'll be back to killing Creeper...

pastaee

Hello ! no eng  ??? translation >units  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
do that text units stood out mouse
to translate
всем пока  :]

knucracker

Sorry... I don't follow what you are saying.  Something must be lost in translation....

slightlyinsane

I have the same problem as the first poster.

Im running a full version 0182 on an Intel iMac OS 10.6.2 with latest version of Air.

Can you help at all?

Please?

knucracker

Email me at support with what your exact problem is.  If you are running the full original version 0182, and download and install the patch, you should be all set.