Custom Map #1408: Easy map

Started by AutoPost, September 08, 2012, 09:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1408: Easy map

Author: yum234

Desc:
Easy one screen battle with small tricky.

grega

Really nice "outside the box" startup, and a speedy finish. I enjoyed this one. You do a lot of good maps, yum, and I appreciate your efforts.

yum-forum

Thank You for good words. Map creating for playing and enjoying customers. Better to recive good comment
than get many downvotes.  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

bla3

Halfway through my first attempt I realized I was doing this map completely backwards (getting the wrong tech fist) but I got stubborn and decided to roll with it, and still made it.

Interesting, glad you made it.

Vinnoe

pretty good map. like the name, it is easy. its pretty much how fast you can do it.

Lanroks

Help, i try 10 times and stuck x.x

teknotiss

whats the problem?
if it's the start this plan got me going...
move the LS up to the solid blocks
build 2 blasters above it (these will stop the creeper from getting out of the pit)
unblock the gateway in the middle, this will cause the gateway to dig the solid block on the corner of the normal terrain, allowing you to move the LS to safety after digging a few more normal terrain blocks.
get reactor tech and then beacon tech and away you go!
hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus