Custom Map #1426: GMM F3. By: FOXX

Started by AutoPost, August 18, 2019, 03:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOXX

Quote from: Builder17 on September 20, 2019, 02:00:52 PM
Maybe I should make one with ability to speedrun better? :)
I vote yes ;)
Always nice to have various types of maps i think.

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Johnny Haywire

Great map to sharpen your thinking a bit! One cool thing about this is that yeah, it requires a bit of thinking but it's not like you'll be processing stuff that requires a Mensa membership. And when you solve each combo, you'll pat yourself on the back and feel like you just passed some mental achievement test. You might even want to reward yourself with a small celebration and invite a few friends over. At the very least, it helps reassure the player that he/she still has adequate brain function.

You do a great job in coming up with maps that just about anyone can win, yet still make it a challenge to obtain victory. Superb work, m8!

Thanks for the excellent map!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

FOXX

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on May 02, 2020, 11:34:54 PM
Great map to sharpen your thinking a bit! One cool thing about this is that yeah, it requires a bit of thinking but it's not like you'll be processing stuff that requires a Mensa membership. And when you solve each combo, you'll pat yourself on the back and feel like you just passed some mental achievement test. You might even want to reward yourself with a small celebration and invite a few friends over. At the very least, it helps reassure the player that he/she still has adequate brain function.

You do a great job in coming up with maps that just about anyone can win, yet still make it a challenge to obtain victory. Superb work, m8!

Thanks for the excellent map!  ;D ;D
:)
Thumbs Up Johnny !!

Greets
FOXX
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS