CW2E 0439 Map editor question

Started by Link327, January 06, 2012, 12:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link327

Sry if im interupting some otehr dialogs, but i got a problem with the Editor i didnt manage to solve.
When trying to build my newest map 2,6,B im building a complex of fields taht show an enemy airship firing little bullets.
Its moving around 3 waypoints and shall shoot two bullets on each waypoint.
Waypoint 1 and 2 are working great, the third one is actually exactly the same, but there is no Creeper "taken" from the Airship-Field to build a bullet. And i don't know what to do.
It's pretty hard to explain, i attached the map and signed the not working field with "!!!".
It would be nice if someone could look on it and maybe find a solution.
Greetings, Link327

[Split topic off and removed map to prevent "accidents." - G.]
Link327

Kithros

Quote from: Link327 on January 06, 2012, 12:27:35 PM
Sry if im interupting some otehr dialogs, but i got a problem with the Editor i didnt manage to solve.
When trying to build my newest map 2,6,B im building a complex of fields taht show an enemy airship firing little bullets.
Its moving around 3 waypoints and shall shoot two bullets on each waypoint.
Waypoint 1 and 2 are working great, the third one is actually exactly the same, but there is no Creeper "taken" from the Airship-Field to build a bullet. And i don't know what to do.
It's pretty hard to explain, i attached the map and signed the not working field with "!!!".
It would be nice if someone could look on it and maybe find a solution.
Greetings, Link327

The other field starts moving back the exact same frame as the shooting field starts moving, so there is no creeper in the field for it to move. Change the start delay on the !!! field to 239 and it will work.

Link327

Ah yes, thanks, its working.
So it was just bad timing^^
Link327